Greenfingers Gardens are magical outside spaces in hospices, where life-limited children can spend quality time outside with their families, friends and carers in a safe and protective environment.
As well as places where therapies, play and precious memories can be created, our gardens can also provide a special space for reflection and remembering. Due to the generosity of those who support Greenfingers Charity, we are looking to bringing the precious gift of a garden to the following hospices as we head into 2020:
And thanks to the brilliant and unwavering support for Greenfingers over the years, we have been able create magical bespoke gardens for many other hospices all over the UK, including:
- Little Harbour Children's Hospice in St. Austell
- The Nest and Rest Garden at Grace House in Sunderland
- The Garden of Colour at Claire House, the Wirral
- Richard House, East London
- The Kaleidoscope Garden at Helen & Douglas House in Oxford
- The Courtyard Garden at Keech Hospice Care in Luton
For a full list of our finished projects and to read more about them, click here.