Greenfingers Charity is a privately owned and managed non-profit organisation operating nationwide with a passionate team building magical therapeutic gardens for children in the country’s hospice system. We create beautiful outdoor spaces, custom designed and built, for children in hospice care centres to enjoy with their family, friends, siblings and carers through play and fun or therapeutic rest and relaxation. So far, we have built 55 unique gardens and we are aiming to build several more for at least 5,000 more children in the system with our A Million Moments campaign.
Ways you can get involved
With the extraordinary ambition of our committed team and the help of our patrons, we are working on multiple projects at once with many hospices already in the waiting list to get their own Greenfingers Garden. Therefore, Greenfingers Charity is always in need of the community’s help. We know you share our belief that these children are our own and we know you want to do what you can ― there are many ways to get involved!
- Send A Donation: There are many ways to send a donation, but the simplest ways involve online transfers or cheques. To send an online donation for our work, you may use our Just Giving page with our gratitude. To donate via cheque, please, send it payable to Greenfingers along with your name and postal address to us at 23 Gregories Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1HH.
- Leave a Legacy: Some of our patrons requested us to help them with creating a legacy in their wills to help children who are residents in hospices and to help their families. We can do the same for you as well. Connect with Linda for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate As You Shop: If you are an avid online shopper, you can easily donate to our cause using Give as You Live or Easy Fundraising. Once you have registered on the website of your choice, pick Greenfingers Charity as your chosen charity. Follow the website’s instructions for how to donate to us automatically while you shop.
- Trusts & Foundations: In case you manage a trust or foundation interested in supporting our work, please, connect with Linda Petrons, our Head of Fundraising & Communications, via email: email@example.com.
- In-Memory Donations: Another way many of the parents whose children passed away have used recently to donate our work is by making donations in the name of their child. You might like that for a loved one who passed on. Feel free to talk to our team on the phone number given at the bottom and top of this page or by writing Linda an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organise a Char-i-tea Event: This is another way you can get involved with Greenfingers Charity. Whether you run an organisation or you are an individual, you can get arrange a tea party in your garden, home, or office and invite people over to connect with us. Our Fundraising Team will support you and send over fundraising kit, which will make the whole thing very easy for you.
What is the Greenfingers Gardens initiative?
In the simplest or terms, Greenfingers Gardens is the central thing that we do. What they stand for is truly inspiring and wonderful. What we do is we get back to reaching out children hospices and build them a garden full of engaging activities keeping in mind the limitations and needs of the children who live there. The children can go to their garden when they want - to play, relax, reflect, and have fun with their family, friends, and carers, building beautiful memories the whole time.
Quality of our garden construction
All of our gardens are built like professional projects and our team includes professional engineers, garden designers, decorators, psychologists, certified labourers, and support staff. The materials we use are approved high-quality substances that we purchase from trusted suppliers. Call us on 01494 674749 or email to email@example.com with your questions about Greenfingers Charity.