Almost 70 magical hospice gardens
Enjoyed by over 5 million life-limited children across the UK
Can you help us grow the next generation of Greenfingers Gardens?
We'll soon be celebrating our 25th Anniversary!
To mark this significant milestone, we are aiming to raise a huge £2,000,025. It’s an ambitious fundraising target, but one that will ensure we’re able to carry on creating more magical therapeutic gardens in children’s hospices across the UK. In addition, these funds will also enable us to revisit older Greenfingers gardens to ensure they can continue to be enjoyed by entire hospice communities for many years to come.
There are so many ways you can support & celebrate our Silver Anniversary and help thousands more life-limited children and their families who spend time in hospices, enjoy precious time outside in a magical Greenfingers Garden.
- Make a donation
- Organise a FUNdraising event
Why not use the Silver Anniversary to inspire your own FUNdraising event?
- Organise a day-long sponsored walk, ramble, amble or bike ride that takes in a 25-mile route – and get family, friends (four-legged and otherwise!) involved to help spur you on and make it even more fun!
- For a greater challenge, get sponsored to swim, run (or row!) 25 miles – that’s almost a marathon!
- How about a 25-hour long sponsored silence…
- …OR giving up a vice such as chocolate or coffee for a 25-day stint?!
- You could party like it’s 1999! Throw it back to 25 years ago (to when Greenfingers was formed) and host a 90’s-themed party for friends in return for a donation!
Become a ‘Silver Supporter’ or ‘Platinum Partner’
As one of our corporate supporters, could your company or business rise to the challenge of raising £10,000 (Silver Supporter) or even £25,000 (Platinum Partner) towards our Silver Anniversary total?
Get in touch if you would like to know more about the Silver Anniversary and how you can help, we'd love to hear from you: Fundraising@greenfingerscharity.org.uk.
Our Platinum Partners include...
Our Silver Supporters include...
Become a Greenfingers 'Sterling' Ambassador
As part of our Silver Anniversary we’re looking to grow our UK-wide network of Greenfingers Ambassadors – individual ‘super-supporters’ who are helping us FUNdraise towards our appeal target locally and nationally.
Our Sterling Ambassadors include...
- Kate Ebbens
- The Bearded Growers
- Lexi Gee
- Darren Kench
- Chris Jesson