With ambitious plans to create more gardens in children's hospices and provide ongoing maintenance to support to the hospices we work with, we have an exciting part-time opportunity to join our team.
Garden Project Manager
Deadline: 29th October 2021
Hours: 21 hours per week
Benefits: We can offer flexible working, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata) and a work-place pension.
Job Type: Permanent Part Time
Working as part of the Greenfingers Gardens Team, this role is to project manage and support the design and build and ongoing maintenance of Greenfingers gardens in children’s hospices.
You will need to:
- be an excellent project manager with a garden/landscape qualification
- be an enthusiastic team player but also have the ability to work independently
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Vector Works)
- have the ability to build excellent relationships
- have a positive can-do attitude
At Greenfingers Charity, we are all about creating magical and inspiring gardens in children’s hospices across the UK, gardens in which a million precious family memories can be created. If you have a passion to make a difference through horticulture, we’d love to hear from you.
Click here for the full Job Description and to apply for this role, please email your CV, along with a covering letter to Sally Jenkins, Director of Finance & Resource: Sally@greenfingerscharity.org.uk.