There are many ways that you can support our work, here are a few ideas to help get you started...
Our corporate partnerships play an important part in helping us create magical gardens in children's hospices. We are proud to develop mutually beneficial partnerships, which help businesses to meet their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives. We work with companies on a number of levels including one-off donations, local-community projects, Charity of the Year partnerships, cause-related marketing (eg product promotions), gift-in-kind donations and fundraising-linked volunteering opportunities. If you are looking for a simple way to partner your company with a much-loved charity, please give Linda a call on 01494 674749 or email Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk to start the ball rolling today.
Click here for more information about the most tax-effective way to make a company donation.
Hold an event
There are many ways in which you, your company, community or school could raise money for Greenfingers Charity and help make a difference to life limited children and their families.
During these challenging times, why not organise your own virtual event and put the FUN into FUNdraising. Here are just a few ideas...
- Go Green for Greenfingers by dressing down, or up and ask your colleagues to do the same - even if you're working from home
- Hold a virtual coffee morning with friends and family
- Set yourself a sponsored virtual challenge
- Fundraise at your celebration or event by asking guests to make a donation
- In the comfort of your own home, host a virtual quiz night or even virtual bingo!
- Host a Garden Party or open your garden to raise funds? We can provide you with a special fundraising kit to help with everything from tickets to cake recipes. For more information click here
Whether you're part of a community group, school, college or university there are a variety of ways you can FUNdraise to support our work.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Become a Friend of Greenfingers Charity
By becoming a Friend of Greenfingers you will be helping us to better plan for the future. All we ask is that you commit to making a regular gift (eg £10 each month). You can do this by cheque, BACS or by setting up a standing order.
As a Friend, you will receive a Greenfingers Charity pin badge, receive our regular e-newsletters (optional) and also a copy of our Annual Review. You will also be invited to join us when we open new Greenfingers gardens in children's hospices.
For more information, contact Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk.
Make a donation and help to create lasting memories
We have a waiting list of children's hospices that need our help. It's very easy to donate to help make their dream of a magical garden a reality. Here are some of the ways in which you can donate:
- Make a donation online here.
- Send us a cheque along with your name and address, made payable to Greenfingers to us at 23 Gregories Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1HH.
- Make an In Memory donation, please email Linda for details.
- Make a legacy donation – leave a gift in your will.
- If you are a grant-making trust or foundation and you are interested in supporting what we do, pease email Linda for details.
- Donate as you shop through Amazon Smile, Give as you Live or Easyfundraising – simply select Greenfingers as your chosen charity.
- Find out more about making a donation here on our Ways to Donate page.
If you would like to volunteer for Greenfingers, please get in touch.
Donate Gifts in Kind
Helping us to fund-save by donating gifts in kind or services will help to ensure more of the money raised by our supporters can be directed where it is needed most.
If you're planning your own fundraiser and would like posters, t-shirts, leaflets, balloons or our support in any other way, we'd love to hear from you. Please email Linda@greenfingerscharity.
Please get involved and help Greenfingers Charity continue to bring the precious gift of a garden to children and families who spend time in hospices across the UK.