There are many ways you can support our work, here's a few ideas to help get you started...
If your business would like to get involved with Greenfingers Charity we would love to talk to you about becoming your next Charity partner.
We work with companies on a number of levels including one off donations; working on specific projects with a local community link, Charity of the Year partnerships, cause related marketing (product promotions), gift in kind donations and fundraising linked volunteering opportunities. We have a wealth of charity partnerhsips so please give Linda a call on 01494 674749 or email Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk to start the ball rolling today.
Please click here for more information about the most tax-effective way to make a company donation.
Hold an Event
There are many ways in which you, your company, community or school could raise money for Greenfingers Charity and help make a difference to life limited children and their families.
Why not organise event or take part in one of our events and then simply send the money you raise to us.
Here are just a few ideas of how you can FUNdraise...
- Go Green for Greenfingers by dressing down, or dress up down at school or at work
- hold a coffee morning with friends and family
- take part in a sporting event and be sponsored
- host a ‘get gardening’ event in school or in your club - you could even see who grows the tallest sunflower
- host a quiz night in your local pub, garden centre or village hall. Get in touch with us for a special quiz pack.
- have a cake sale at school, college or at work
- hold a sponsored car wash
- host a Garden Party or open your garden to raise funds? We can provide you with a special fundraising kit to help with everything from tickets to cake recipes.
Please click here for more information about the most tax-effective way to make a donation as an individual.
Attend an Event
Whether you're part of a community group, school, college or university there are a variety of ways you can FUNdraise to support our work. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Donate as you shop
If you love online shopping, you will love using Give As You Live or Easy Fundraising – two websites that help you donate a percentage of your shopping to Greenfingers Charity without costing you a penny!
- Log on to either Give As You Live or Easy Fundraising and set up a free account.
- Select Greenfingers Charity as your chosen charity.
- Next time you would like to make an online purchase, visit Give As You Live or Easy Fundraising first, then select the retailer you want to shop at. This will redirect you to their website so you can start shopping.
- When you go to the checkout, a percentage of your spend will be donated to Greenfingers Charity without costing you a penny!
FUNdraise at your Celebration
Whatever the occasion, ask your guests to make a difference by making a donation to support our work in lieu of gifts.
In memory donations
If you have lost a loved one, you can make a lasting impression by making a donation in their memory. It is simple to do and we would love to talk to you, please call the Fundraising Team on 01494 674749 or drop Linda a line Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk
We can also help you if you would like to leave a legacy in your will to help children who spend time in hospices and their families. Please call Linda Petrons, Head of Fundraising & Communications by email Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk on 01494 674749. to find out more.
Grant Making Trusts & Foundations
If you are a Grant Making Trust interested in supporting the work we do, please contact Linda Petrons, Head of Fundraising & Communications by email: email@example.com or by calling 01494 674749.
Helping us to fund-save by donating gifts in kind or services will help to ensure more of the money raised can be directed where it is needed most.
If you're planning your own fundraiser and would like posters, t-shirts, leaflets, balloons or our support in any other way, we'd love to hear from you.
Please get involved and help Greenfingers Charity continue to bring the precious gift of a garden to children and families who spend time in hospices across the UK.