We are a national charity dedicated to supporting children who spend time in hospices around the UK, along with their families, by creating inspiring gardens for them to relax in and benefit from. We create beautiful, well-designed outdoor spaces for children to enjoy with their family, friends and siblings, whether through play and fun, or therapeutic rest and relaxation.
Greenfingers Charity is driven by the belief that time spent outdoors, away from the bedside, can offer children and families under considerable stress a vital opportunity to embrace the benefits of being in the fresh air and engaging with the natural environment. We are committed to creating specially designed, stimulating garden spaces that can bring many benefits to children with life-limiting conditions.
Whilst many people may take for granted the simple pleasure of being able to enjoy a garden, for these children, their siblings and their families, the chance to spend time together outdoors and away from the bedside is precious.
60 Greenfingers Charity Gardens
To date, we have created 60 inspiring hospice gardens around the country and have a further waiting list of hospices that need our help now.
If you are a hospice interested in having a Greenfingers Charity garden, please visit our Are You A Hospice In Need? page.
You can see the impact our work has on the children and families who use hospices and how vital our gardens are by watching our short films, here's the links:
Our Team and Trustees
Greenfingers Charity is managed by a small group of dedicated individuals. Our Board of Trustees is made up of a team of experts drawn from the horticulture and gardening trade together with those from other sectors, who give their time generously to support the charity both strategically and directly through our campaigns and initiatives. All trustees, and our Chairman, work for Greenfingers Charity on a voluntary basis.
- If you would simply like to make a donation towards our work you can do this easily via our Just Giving page - any donations, big or small, are gratefully received.
- Join us for Garden Re-Leaf, our annual fundraising event.
- Take part in a Greenfingers Charity event or challenge activity, or host your own.
- Keep up to date with our Gardens in Progress and other Greenfingers news by signing up to our newsletter.
|Ways to Donate|
- Greenfingers Charity Statutory Accounts December 2019
- Greenfingers Charity Statutory Accounts December 2018
- Greenfingers Charity Statutory Accounts December 2017
- Greenfingers Charity Statutory Accounts December 2016
- Greenfingers Charity Statutory Accounts December 2015
- Greenfingers Charity Annual Review 2015 - 2017
- Greenfingers Charity Annual Review July 2014- July 2015